Monster Food Truck Rally is getting even better!
Gates open Saturday, Sept. 22 from 11-5pm! $7 entry will get you:
- Tasty beer from Lagunitas (for those of age!)
- Great children’s stories brought to you by Storybus!
- Free tours all afternoon!
- Access to Chicago’s best food trucks, including Babycakes, Bridgeport Pasty, Gigi’s Bakeshop, Samich Box, Ste. Martaen, Waygu Wagon, and more!
- Free live music from great Chicago bands!
- Free screening of “Food Deserts in the Land of Plenty”
- And an urban agriculture Showcase Showdown, featuring produce and info from Chicagoland’s best farms!
We’d love to know if you’re coming! RSVP on Facebook and be sure to share the event with your friends. And if you’d like to volunteer to work the event (with free admission, of course) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what positions are open.
Get ready to rally!