One week from today is The Plant’s Spring Open House and we’re so excited! There will be tons of activities, including:
- Tours every half-hour from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free food (burgers, brats, veggie burgers, and sides)
- Home-brew beer judging contest, with beer from great local home-brewers
- Name-a-fish, where you get to pick the silliest name you can think of for one of our tilapia
- Sign-up for gardening classes at The Plant
- …And more!
Join us Saturday, June 9th, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at The Plant, 1400 W. 46th St for a great time!
There’s a suggested donation of $7 to cover the cost of the event.
Also, make a day of it and head over to see our good friends at Growing Home for their Spring Open House! Join them at their farm at 5814 S. Wood St. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for good food, tours, and more. It’s a good day for seeing food around the South Side!