Public Tours of The Plant
You’re coming to visit The Plant? Great! If you haven’t already, please visit our Tours page for more information on what you’ll learn, what and who is allowed, and how to get here. Public tours are offered at the following times:
- Saturday at 2 p.m.
Public tour tickets can be purchased with cash, credit card, or check (made payable to “Plant Chicago, NFP”) at the door. Tickets can also be purchased in advance through PayPal using the link on the right side of this page.
Please note, you do not need to reserve a space for any particular tour, regardless of how you pay. Tickets purchased through PayPal can be used at any public tour.
- You do not need to reserve a space for any particular tour, regardless of how you pay. Tickets purchased through PayPal can be used at any public tour, and you’re welcome to just show up at the regular tour times if you would rather pay at the door.
- Please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes early if you have not purchased tickets in advance. For safety reasons, we cannot allow those who are more than 15 minutes late to join the tour once it has started.
- We do allow photography on our tours, but please contact us in advance to discuss videotaping requests.
- Much of The Plant is still under construction, so please dress accordingly.
- If you are trying to purchase tickets for a private group tour, please do not use this system; instead, find more information here.
If you experience issues purchasing tickets or have questions, please email us at tours[at]plantchicago.com.